ECO Therm Insulation 5m2
ECO Therm is a 6 mm soft insulation (Polyethylene) used with Laminate, wood & carpet floors. As well as having excellent thermal resistance it can reduce impact noise by up to 21Db
ECO Therm is laid directly onto the sub-floor and can be loose laid or stuck down with double sided tape or carpet glue. It is easy to cut with either scissors or a standard workman’s knife.
ECO Therm is available in either 5m, 10m or 75m rolls with the roll width being 1m.
Density: 29.25 Kg/m³
Tensile strength MD 330.3 kPa
Tensile strength TD 213.2 kPa
Elongation MD 89.6 %
Elongation TDÂ 122 %
Compression 10% 19.8 kPa
Compression 25% 40.8 kPa
Compression 50% 101 kPa
- Eco Therm is a closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam sheet, produced in extrusion process.
- Data represents typical values measured on a 10 mm thick specimen and should be considered as a guideline only.
- MD – machine direction, along the extruder’s axis;
- TD – traverse direction, perpendicular to the extruder’s axis.
- Dimensional instability, 24 hrs at 70C < 2%.
- Pinholes: max. 6, diameter =2mm per 1m2.
- WRAS-approved for cold water use.